Friday, February 28, 2014

Real Men wear Clogs Part 2 - I wear Tessa Clogs

Footwear - we all need it and use it.  I wear Tessa Clogs - I truly believe that our clogs will help your body by giving you support for your legs, knees and back.

All I can say is that I wear clogs every single day and am standing in them for at least 8+ hours a day.  I have flat flat feet.  No arch what so ever - take a look -



Now before you say anything about my feet - I was born this way.  This is not a condition that developed - and please don't sent me any weird emails talking about my flat feet.

I am showing my feet and my issues because almost all of us have some inconvenience (I say inconvenience because this is not a problem - a problem would be cancer).  My feet do talk to me and cry a bit when I am do anything without support for my flat friends. 

I have run 100 miles at one time (Leadville Trail 100 in 24 hours and 30 minutes with over 18,000 feet elevation gain), ski, climb, bike, hike, 46 years old and when I wake up in the mornings after years of physical activity I am sore.  I pretty much have clogs on right after I get out of bed until this body gets back in bed at night.

Are Tessa Clogs going to work for you - YES.  BUT - lets get real and look at the general population - the ones that are not wearing Tessa Clogs.

The general public abuse themselves with: smoking, over eating, over drinking and buying shit they don't need - grow up - life is short, don't abuse it.  These are the same people that tell me they can not wear a wooden sole and need a comfort shoe with 4 inches of pillow.  I hear crap like this all the time - my feet hurt, my back hurts, my knees hurt, blah, blah, blah - I can't wear wooden soled clogs.

Maybe loose a pound - maybe exercise - I don't know, maybe those flip flops that give ZERO SUPPORT - are contributing to the plantar facatis that you are experiencing.  Really - try something new for you - give clogs a try and I don't mean just putting them on your feet, wear them for a month.  Let your body get used to them and your body will love them.

We believe that we have the most comfortable stylish shoes - clogs - that a person can wear on your feet.  Not only are they hand painted here in Vail, Colorado, USA (not in China), made in Sweden (not in a sweatshop in China) they are truly a unique shoe/clog that will make you stand out for the mountain style and the ear to ear grin of comfort.

I am feeling a bit angry today with those people that tell me that they can not wear clogs - well - I wear Tessa Clogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment