Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Swedish Clog Member

My name is Molly McCabe and I am the newest member of the Swedish Clog cabin family. I enjoy the atmosphere that this little shop creates and the opportunity to work in one of the few shops in Vail that are locally owned. I got introduced to traditional swedish decor, tales (I had no idea that Pipi was Scandinavian), the different food, and of course the range of chocolate!
I also work at the Antlers at Vail, a condominium rental property. When guests are looking for a particulair place to buy something unique or get special gifts for someone, I like to recommend this little shop located in the corner of Lionshead with the red handpainted door. Tessa's clogs are a staple to locals and returing guests, who come by each time they are in town and pick out one of Tessa's latest hand painted designs.
Ultimate High Clogs

My first clog purchase was a couple of summers ago. My boyfriend, Daniel and I were heading up to the gondola when I spotted the ultimate high clogs. Before Daniel could pull me away I was imagining how these would compliment my long legs and the outfits that were never complete..until now. Finally I broke down..well I actually got Daniel to break down, and get them for me. I love these clogs! They come in a range of different colors and of course make your legs look amazing. I wear mine with shorts, skinnies, flares, pants rolled-up, pants rolled-down, long skirts, short skirts..they are basically compatable with any lentgh or fit. I really like the snap-strap detail on them, it allows you to change the band to make the shoe like a different pair. We also have the Ultimate High in as sandel in wonderful bright colors; orange, bright red, turquoise.


Different Coloras and Snap-Straps
To shop this style visit our website HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment